We are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Science to deliver outstanding teaching and learning. The successful candidate will join a collaborative and dedicated team who are committed to instilling our students with a passion for Science.
Our ideal candidate will:
- be a passionate teacher of Science and have a genuine belief in the potential of every student
- be committed to Hammersmith Academy’s ethos of high expectations and going the extra mile
- have excellent subject knowledge and a proven ability to raise standards in classrooms
- have experience of teaching at A-Level
Hammersmith Academy offers:
- a bespoke CPD program for all staff and exciting career opportunities
- excellent pastoral care
- an excellent reputation in the local community
- a dedicated and enthusiastic team of teachers and support staff
- first-class facilities and resources
- a comprehensive staff benefits package including free daily lunch
- aspirational and hardworking students
- a strong commitment and vision for staff wellbeing
- strong parental engagement
We would very much like to hear from you if you share our vision, values and enthusiasm. We are very happy to discuss the role informally and visits to the school are welcome.
Closing Date: Monday, 20th February 2023 – 9:00am
Candidates may be invited for interview upon receipt of a completed Application Form prior to the closing date. Early application is therefore advised.
Hammersmith Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS Check) and the receipt of two satisfactory references.
Hammersmith Academy is an Equal Opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of any protected characteristics as defined by the Equality Act 2010.