We are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Economics and/or Business Studies to deliver outstanding teaching and learning. The successful candidate will join a collaborative and dedicated team who are committed to instilling our students with a passion for their subjects.
Our ideal candidate will:
- be a passionate teacher of Economics and/or Business Studies and have a genuine belief in the potential of every student
- be committed to Hammersmith Academy’s ethos of high expectations and going the extra mile
- have excellent subject knowledge and a proven ability to raise standards in classrooms
- have experience of teaching at A-Level
Hammersmith Academy offers:
- a bespoke CPD program for all staff and exciting career opportunities
- excellent pastoral care
- an excellent reputation in the local community
- a dedicated and enthusiastic team of teachers and support staff
- first-class facilities and resources
- a comprehensive staff benefits package
- aspirational and hardworking students
- strong parental engagement
We would very much like to hear from you if you share our vision, values and enthusiasm. We are very happy to discuss the role informally and visits to the school are welcome.
For general recruitment enquiries contact email@example.com
Closing Date: Tuesday, 2nd July 2019 at 9am
Interviews: To be confirmed. Candidates may be invited for interview upon receipt of a completed Application Form prior to the closing date.