Pastoral Support Officer
Apply to this position
The Academy offers all its staff a range of benefits including:
- Interest Free Loan of up to £2000 – for IT equipment
- Employer pension contribution – Teachers Pension Scheme (Teachers); Local Government Pension scheme (Support staff)
- Cycle to work scheme: Cyclescheme is an employee benefit that saves 25-39% on a bike and accessories. Nothing is paid upfront and payments are taken tax efficiently from your salary by your employer.
- Season ticket loan – employees are entitled to apply for an annual, interest free season ticket loan for travel or apply for a bike loan
- Free Health and Fitness – full access to the Academy’s fantastic gym and fitness facilities
- Free lunch and hot drinks – for staff who dine with students
- Free breakfast — porridge available daily and pastries on Fridays. Free full English breakfast on INSET days
- A commitment to Wellbeing — free flu vaccinations offered annually, INSET in July to plan for September so that you can enjoy your summer, a two week half term during the Autumn Term, weekly staff ‘shout-outs’ celebrating each other, Staff drop-in sessions, Governors’ Praise and Recognition Scheme, Staff social events including Staff Wellbeing Afternoons, Staff football/yoga.
- Access to the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham’s Parking Permit Scheme offering subsidised parking in local area
- Medigold Health Protect Membership – our mental health and well-being support service including the Thrive App offering mental wellbeing support at the touch of a button, anytime, anywhere
- Free National College membership
- In addition to whole school CPD, a separate CPD budget of up to £300 will be available to staff to be agreed with Department Head and CPD Manager