We are seeking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher: Ethos and Inclusion for Key Stages 3/4, starting in September 2019.
This position has the key responsibility of assuring the Academy’s ethos and wider culture is embedded and supports the students’ welfare and maturation. Further, with the aid of our highly committed teaching and support staff, you will ensure that students are prepared for learning and parents are fully engaged in the effort to maximise their children’s growth.
You will also lead through Inclusion and management of the SENDCO and SEN department, so that all students can access the curriculum in order to make progress and attain. Your core responsibility is to ensure the pastoral structures and systems across the academy are effective and that students develop a ‘cultural capital’ that will, through your strategic and operational leadership, maximise their academic outcomes.
Hammersmith Academy offers:
- a bespoke CPD program for all staff and exciting career opportunities
- excellent pastoral care
- an excellent reputation in the local community
- a dedicated and enthusiastic team of teachers and support staff
- first-class facilities and resources
- a comprehensive staff benefits package
- aspirational and hardworking students
- strong parental engagement
We would very much like to hear from you if you share our vision, values and enthusiasm. We are very happy to discuss the role informally and visits to the school are welcome.
For general recruitment enquiries contact email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday, 17th May 2019 at Midday
Interviews: Wednesday, 22nd/Thursday, 23rd May 2019